Dementia Specific Training!
This program is designed for health care professionals providing care for persons with dementia. It provides a comprehensive and cost effective way to meet Missouri’s statutory requirements for dementia-specific in-service training.
This program is also recommended as awareness level training for first responders.
Linda draws on her Alzheimer’s training through workshops, conferences, and advocacy to give an Alzheimer’s overview. Her experience as a primary caregiver allows her to suggest creative communication and behavior solutions. The session wraps up with helping families cope when a loved one has dementia.
- Alzheimer’s Overview
- Behavior Management
- Promoting independence Through Activities of Daily Living
- Help Families cope
- September 23, 2014, Bothwell Hospice, Sedalia, MO
- September 24, 2013, Bothwell Hospice, Sedalia, MO
- September 17, 2012, Bothwell Hospice, Sedalia, MO
- September 26, 2011, Bothwell Hospice, Sedalia, MO
- May 28, 2010, Tiffany In-Home Services, Sedalia, MO
- September 14, 2009, Bothwell Hospice, Sedalia, MO